Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Back...Like A Boss!!!



For all of you who've missed me, I missed y'all too. For those of you who thought I was done and tired, look at me bitches. New facelift and ready to go. This is just stage one of the new look. I will be back with some photoshop goodies hopefully. If anyone is really good with photoshop let me know to...maybe we can collaborate. I've been really busy in the real world with college and trying to stay afloat, so I do apologize.

But anyways, some really nice albums have leaked since I've last been on (Monica, JoJo and so forth) and I haven't been here to bring the heat. Here is an album that I'm listening to right now and I'm really feeling...Shareefa's "Point of No Return." The album is near fiyah...no it is fiyah. This was a really eclectic first effort for the DTP songtress. My fave three tracks are as follows:

1. Cry No More
2. Eye Wonder
3. Trippin'

I hope y'all like the album too, get at me and let me know what you think. Thanx BPF for the album by the way.

And here's Megan Rochelle's song, "I Still", from her upcoming album.

No comments: