Monday, April 23, 2007

Rihanna Post


'Hate That I Love You' Featuring Ne-Yo


'Umbrella' Featuring Jay-Z

Well if you all didn't know, I'm a big Rihanna fan. I'm one of millions anxiously awaiting the release of her junior album 'Good Girls Gone Bad' on June 5th. Many people are wondering why she is coming out with so many albums at once. Unlike Beyonce, who comes out with an album just for attention it seems, she has a large record deal. She signed to the Roc for a whopping SIX albums. Because of this, she's rushing to get through that deal. Does this means that she is trying break free from the Roc and Def Jam? Not likely seeing as her sucess is only growing there. She probably is trying to gain the flexibility of a normal recording contract. I would do the same. Because as clearly shown Virgin in the case of Janet, even a home that's been good to you can treat you like dirt. With that said, she wants to be able to run if she needs to. I belive Ms.Fenty has become very business savvy since she first came out and is doing her thing. What do you think? But here are two of her two tracks off the upcoming album, Umbrella (which most already have) and 'I Hate That I Love You' with Ne-Yo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen this - damn she's HOT!

http://www.shadowofintention.com/?__proxy_url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PUpsN0tZSUlibkhj