Monday, August 21, 2006

Appreciative

I honestly didn't think anyone knew of or was coming to my blog. Then when I went to Chris-Pix, I saw I the most popular outgoing link. Why or how this happened is beyond, but it felt good. I honestly didn't think it could get better until I got a simple email from someone and I'd like to share it with you all.

hey whats up i love "the Lair" i especially love NIVEA!!!! my favorite
song from her was "Complicated"... but now it's "Tell me what you
want"..... thanks buddie... do u have a myspace?

That was really nice and I appreciate it. This is something that I JUST STARTED and I didn't imagine it getting any play this early or at all. So this is my way of saying thank you. If I lag in post for the next couple of day though, don't fret. I'm going back to school and need a bit of time. Actually my school is playing with me and my money, so I have to go and handle it in person. But once on campus, expect uploads and new buzz all the time. Also, I might consider getting a myspace...depending on how many actually come to my site. I'm not a myspace fan but I will if you all will like. LOL, I haven't done myspace since high school and even then, it was to keep track of a very dear friend of mine. But I digress. Thanx for the love and keep sending me mail, it's very uplifting to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

(Laughing) Your blog will explode. I started in March and OMG! Yeah, you tapped into some stuff here, hang on for the ride. Welcome to the Blogosphere btw! -M