Sunday, August 20, 2006

SEX....the one I'm posting and a change of heart....


Okay, I will be the first to admit, I hated this song after the premiere. But like I, Toya and alot of other bloggers say, I won't judge until I get the HQ. Well, JD lied and the song did not leak to the Myspace pages because he felt last minute that he didn't want bootleggers like m.....any other people to have it. Well, with the help of a friend at the Janet Jackson board, I give you the So Excited premiere...Chineseboy remix. There are like two parts where it is slowed down...on purpose. This is to eliminate JD's voice from the song. Also, the repeating at the beginning of the song is intentional. The edits are quite hot in my opinion. I love the song so very much now and hope you will too. I like this better than Ring the Alarm by Beyonce. O yea, the fanboys have retitled this song SEX (S.o EX.cited) and so shall I. Enjoy you SEX y'all! And o yea....please give credit where it's due. I've been looking at some of my favorite blogs and some of these wack people in these shoutboxes have lost their minds posing. Let it be known you got it here first. I'm not a credithead, I just want to get my blog out there like everyone else. I got a long way before I get on Etienne and Toya's level. So help a brotha out and cite me. :D

No comments: