Thursday, August 10, 2006

O yea, I'm in business.....I hope



Well, you guys lookie hurrr. I'm up. This website is gonna go under much construction but for right now, I believe this will work. I go back to school soon so I can update and change at will. Etienne inspired me to post this first one so here it goes. This is a shout out thank you post to Etienne whom you all know. Thank you for inspiring me. Following him would be Ms. Toya. Great blogs you guys.It's the comprehensive Janelle Monae collection: The Pre-Show. I can assure you that I am the ONLY one out with a blog who has this collection or has it posted. This is the main reason why I have decided to share this. Some might ask..."o he thinks he's special." Well...no, luckily I just go to the school where Janelle performed ALL the time and always sold her albums. I was just a lucky kid at the right place at the right time and believe that all should here Ms. Monae's voice. I hope you enjoy. It's Not Fair is my favorite (smiling on the inside.). Click the pic and enjoy y'all.

No comments: