Saturday, August 19, 2006

Khia's back....or at least she was?


This song is entitled "Snatch The Cat Back." It's actually a very catchy tune if you were into "My Neck, My Back" when it came out. This is off her last album "The Gangtress" which just came out the 11th of July. I will get the whole album most likely and upload it if anyone would like it. It sold less than 1o,ooo albums because she had to release on her independent lable TME (Thug Misses Entertainment) after she and her label had it out. Time to take my butt in the bed now but I thought this might be nice for some since she will be featured on the new Janet single, "So Excited." Speaking of, that song was supposed to release on Janet's myspace page at midnight, but never did. I will try to rip it as soon as I find that it hit myspace. And if did you catch it on the album cover? All those are the mugshots that her last label viciously released to the internet after they dropped her. Asses.... It's also been reported that she lost over 50 pounds in an attempt to look sexier. I'll try to find some recent picks a little later.

No comments: