Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nivea Hamilton and Back 2 Christina



Nivea has a unreleased track called "Tell Me What You Want." Quickly said, I LOVE THIS FREAKING NIVEA SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She nearly put me in tears, I guess it's because I broke up with someone and that's exactly how I felt. That damn Nivea. But click her pic if you'd like it.



Damn you Christina for becoming one of the musical geniuses of our time. And yes I called her this. I've been listening to the pieces of Back To Basics I have and I'm loving it. You've got my money Chrissy. I love the tracks "The Right Man" and "Saving Me From Myself." Christina, you about to shut em down again. And plus, I love this album cover so much more than the one they have now. This is what I'll be using when I refer to her on my blog from now on and when I use my media player.

No comments: