Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wow, George made two post in a row! LOL


Okay, I see you all like him, and Chris just gave me his myspace page. So what I decided to do was go there myself. I say he had way more tracks and I decided to do a grand rip of him music myself for you all. It includes three of the for tracks listed on his myspace player. I couldn't bear to sit through one, but if you guys would like the song...let me know and I might suffer for a bit for you all. This little three song package includes my rip of talk to me, without the little guy talking at the beginning. I think we'll be hearing a buzz from this one, so let me join in the support. I hope you all enjoy this. I'll like the track "Something Something" the most out of the three.

Tracklisting:

1. Talk To Me
2. Something Something
3. Hurting Child

Not to rain on George's post parade...but I can't get enough of Beyonce's "Irreplaceable." I don't like the album sampler so for me to have a song that I really like is good. As a matter of fact, I've let that little 29 sec clip run on repeat for an undisclosed amount of time. Silly B, your whole album should've been like this song. We we get older, our music grows with us...it doesn't downgrade (Pun very much intended).

1 comment:

8190 said...

hey i was wonderin if you can revisit his myspace page and rip the remix to talk to me. thankxs