Saturday, August 19, 2006

Trina and Khia Beef



I'm really getting into the spirit of liking this new Janet and Khia song, "So Excited", that I'm posting something else related with Khia. To recap for those who didn't know...they beefin' lol. Trina invited Khia to be on her last studio album and Khia declined but publicly said that she'd rather work with Lil' Wayne or Trick Daddy. So what Trina did was she sampled Biggie's "What's Beef", one of my top three Biggie tracks, and snapped back at Khia. In response to that Khia came back with the track "Hit em up." Which one I like better? I'm not sure yet, cuz even though Trina just about got her, don't sell Khia short because she came wit it for a minute. She messed up with me because she was promoting her latest album. We don't do that when we beef Khia.... Anyways enjoy the

No comments: