Monday, August 21, 2006

I'll be shot many ways to sunday for this, but hell. I don't care.


I know alot of y'all want this. It's B'Day.....but only a preview. Enjoy. I stick by my stance of hating Beyonce for real but I due give what she does a listen. I liked Dangerously In Love so I gave this CD a chance too. This album will not be what we got on the last album, but that's what you get when Beyonce does a whole album in just 2 weeks. There is one track that I believe that she needs to release to revive her declining career. The track is called Irreplaceable. This will be my track that will be on repeat. Enjoy it y'all. And don't come on my site either hating that I posted this because you know what? These are just clips so get over it. Damn, I've come across the Beyonce fanboys and they kill me, so protective of her. LOL O well. As I was typing, I just started to like another track, "Kitty Kat" Keep this B and get rid of "Get Me Bodied." This CD sounds like to many other people (i.e. Amerie and Kelis, see for yourself). For those of you who would not like to DL the previe, I'll post some of it in my webjay player.

No comments: