Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Landed and grounded.

I just got back to Atlanta today y'all. Like I said, give me a second to get my life together and I'm going to really start bringing the heart. I was on that plane today and just felt so good...or as good as someone with aerophobia can get on that plane today. I having so much drama with Morehouse, the school I call home, already. I came to the epiphany that when you have a moment of happiness it temporarily washes the troubles away. But see that's the thing, IT'S TEMPORARY!!!! I was listen to "Saturday Love", "Square Biz", "Control", "Voyage To Atlantis" and "I Care 4 U" on the XM radio and just floated away. I didn't remember about school, what it was putting me through or any of current situation. But then it was time to land. I was like, "Damn, it's not time to land already...........is it?!" But you know what, when I realized that I could only be temporarily shielded from my problems until I conquered them myself, I was grounded as we landed. I know it might seem like I'm talking in circles and that I'm rambling, but there's a message I'm trying to point out. Don't run from your troubles, it only gets more stressful and makes you feel like less than you are. I'm still not straight with my school yet, but I'm able to face it with a renewed sense of vigor. I can only thank my God for that one. This does not just apply to those who believe in something, it applies to those who don't believe too. I don't care who you are, you have problems. Face them, no matter who you are because you never know what strength you may gain from your misfortune. I just felt compelled to write this. If only one person reads and gains something from this, I'll feel good and like I accomplished something. :D

So let's return to the music.

No comments: