Thursday, August 17, 2006

Huhhhhhhhhhhh, well I dunno



I've undercovered these tracks. Whethere I'm late or not I guess is irrelevant at this point. There are two new Janet songs in my webjay player and if no one has heard them...I'll upload them of a official post. If they are songs no one cares about...I still love the hell out of em. They are called Put It On Me and Pops Up. I think I heard of the Pops Up before, but I'm not sure. Anyways be sure to let me know so I can do that seeing as I have no time really but I like the people that come here. LOL


And shortly put....(whispers reallllllllll softly)...I kinda like Cassie. I don't know what it is yet. I'll be posting my new favorite track for her later. Just wanted to say hi and see how the world was doing. Get at y'all later.

No comments: