Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Lil Bit On Me



I don't find myself to be all that special, just a man trying to do what everybody else ain't do, and that's making it bigger!!! LOL Making it big wasn't and will never be good enough for me, guess it's cuz I like to think and dream big. I love food but yet I only way 166, there are many people in the world that hate me because of this. But anyways, I love music so much and I get a little offended on the inside when people say "So....what kind of music do you listen to?" and the other replies, "everything." What's wrong with that answer? O nothing at all. What I hate is when they consider 2 genres everything. There's stuff like R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, Heavy Metal, Grunge, Country (which I love), bluegrass, Indie, and so much more that it can't continue. I'm not saying this to point fingers, but yet, I'm doing this to let people know that they might not be as eclectic as they think and they should embrace the world of music more. I love it and would love to help anyone who wants to dig deeper...Lord knows I still am. Let me leave y'all with my favorite random line for today...IT'S BAD BOY BITCH!!!!!!

No comments: