Monday, August 21, 2006

Song Review: SEX

I love So Excited. Many people are really hating on the fact that Khia is on the track. Well first off, let me say that she may be ugly, but the girls gotta flow. And her part is one of the reasons the song is as hot as it is. "Act Bad, Don't Hurt Me, Look Sexy, Talk Dirty!" Thank you Khia, I will be dancin' to your part like hell. But this is really got the throwback feeling that Janet was going for. But she comes with something fresh and new at the same time. I don't know what exactly it is new that she brings new but I'm so very hooked to this song. It's on the webjay and on a cd as track 1. I'm already waiting for a remix to hear Khia rap a full verse instead of being background. "Is you hungry? I got you licking on my body like it's something to eat!" Is another hot line that Khia brings to the song. Janet's verse's were hot bur I love her breakdown..."1, 2, 3..BREATH!" Her vocals are on point for Janet and all that is laid out on a tight fresh beack. She sampled a song called RockIt, but you know what? She isn't a Kanye, she made it her own. No offense to Kanye because I am a fan. Janet has done it for me and I'm glad because many people didn't think she was gonna bring the heat this time. Sorry folks, IMO, Janet can't be stopped. And for those of you who didn't know, she WILL be DANCING for this video. YES!!! I haven't seen a good Janet dance move in a while. I know she still has it. I give the song a 5/5.

No comments: