Friday, August 11, 2006

So much to say...so let me say it.



I love Nicole, former member of the Pussycat Dolls, she's extrodinary and I was a fan of her and the girls back in the days of Eden's Crush. She doesn't get any credit, but they were before O-Town so, I say IT'S YOUR TIME BABY! She is definitely good as a hook-ho (people who, when they become hot, are featured on everyones song in some way...most likely a hook) and doing it as a solo artist. She mad me enjoy say "It's Bad Boy Bitch!" I never thought I'd say that after Biggie died....insert foot here I guess. Good luck you Nicole, you definitely have the TOTAL package. Ummmmm PCD y'all...watch their new show, The Search For The New Pussycat Doll on this fall.


Why aren't we supporting Brooke Hogan? I know alot think she's a gimmick but she's actually very talented in my opinion. I used to believe alot of stuff is doctored up in studios, which I still do believe to a degree. But you can't make a horrible person sound like an angel (Ashi......I mean Cas........well Par....let me stop). You have to have some type of voice to work with like Ciara. I love her snng About Us with Paul Wizzle. I was floored when I put the name with the voice. LOL


Congrats to one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES...INDIA.ARIE!!! You went Gold baby! I would congratulate you even if you went negative double platinum LMAO. And for those of you who don't understand why won't ever probably get it, but like India says, "There's Hope." Her music just touches you from Acoustic Soul.....educates you on Voyage To India....and enthralls you on Testimony. I can't believe this is her third album and has topped these two very phenomenal albums. I knew its was gonna be good, but I was thinking this chick had to have a jinx somewhere. Once again, insert foot here. I love it India. And luckily for the listening world, she's releasing a fav of my, the cover of Don Henley's "Heart of the Matter" as her next single. I'm so proud of ya baby.

I've aquired a piece of the Kelis album but I will not post it because I am not feeling it....yet. But when the album does go out to download, I'll link it on my page and give credit to the one that does.

I feel real random and I'm about to go pop in Jamie Foxx's album. By the way? Where are all the real male singers? Condolences to Maxwell seeing as he was shelved, but he wasn't the onl male singer out there. Javier, can I get another album please? Damn.


And for those of you who can go get this song somehow....go get a copy of the song F.U.S.S. by Christina Aguilera...it's eeiry the ways she sings it. I agree with Etienne, it's about Storch. There was no underlying tone to me either. She sang it like that because they were knocking boots from here too high heaven...I'm so old souning.

No comments: