Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally, the music. (Janelle Monae)




I love music and was inspired to do my own site so that I could share the good stuff that I have. I was inspired by a certain blog to put this up when I saw that Lettin' Go was on their Webjay list. Mind you, I've been a long time Monae fan and love all here pre-Purple Ribbon music and what she's doing now. So as my first order of business, I'm going to post the Janelle Monae Collection a little bit later. My favorite song by Janelle is "It's Not Fair." This is the song that caught me and still is the best song in my opinion. Get to know me you guys, because I plan to be around for awhile.

1 comment:

Chuck Lightning said...

Hey, this is Wondaland Productions -- Janelle Monáe's production company...
Could you please contact us at info@janellemonae.com;

We'd like to speak with you concerning Janelle Monáe's music. Thanks in advance!