Sunday, August 13, 2006

In Other News....An MINI album review and a rant.



This dude is a genius. I just got the album and I'm floored. I already knew I was gonna buy it but as you will soon know...I have to be able to hear it first. Ms. Toya brought it to my attention that it was out there to grab, so I did. I think I'm missing a few interludes, but that's okay...I have em when I buy it. I have aquired the song Bigge Nigga a long while ago but never had a site to comment on it on. That was my single that Lyfe was back with a diamond record. He's my ghetto India.Arie! Hmmmmmm, I wish they would do a song together.

My favorite lines from the album are..."God thank you for making teflon down here..." and "breastfed by Godzilla, mixed my Similac with Cognac! Whoaaaaaaaa" I love this album. I noticed that Lyfe missed that 1 million records by a mere 25,000 records last time, well you know what? He going Platinum this time baby. Good luck to you Mr. Jennings, this album is a goldmine you're sitting on. I give this a perfect 5/5, the next person to get that will most likely be Christina y'all. If you'd like to see an in depth look, please go to Ms.Toya's page.

In other news...Beyonce will go ahead and release the song Ring the Alarm as the next B-Day single. Am I suprised?, not at all. It was leaked to hard and she doesn't want to get that much off schedule. I believe she's on a tight rope with fans and what she needs to deliver to them. They're pissed, but can you blame them? Deja Vu was the worst video in her entire videography. Like I always state, I hate Beyonce, but I respect her ability to give people what they want. Personally on a social level, I'd never want to be her friend, that Destiny's Child thing really just floored me. I do find myself grateful though because now we have LeToya Luckett as a solo artist and I got to know the sounds of Michelle Williams. My whole take on it was that Beyonce should've just went solo in the first place, I would've stopped a whole lot of ish. But anyways I'm seriously digressing on a tangent that only partially relevant to what I'm talking about. I believe this song has two big things in it for B. I believe she really does want to stick it to LeToya and she's trying to do it too fast. Secondly, did anybody beside E catch those lyrics? Can it be that she's talking about our little Bajan Princess Rhianna? I hope not because the color green does not suit Beyonce at all.

No comments: